Opportunities at Rock Therapeutic Services
Rock Therapeutic Services is a private clinic providing assessment and intervention for children with speech/ language difficulties. If you are interested in speaking to us regarding a position with Rock Therapeutic Services please contact Adrienne Rock at (425) 358.4885 or email us at [email protected]
As we expand and grow, we are constantly looking for enthusiastic team players so feel free to inquire about current employment needs or send us a cover letter and resume.
Rock Therapeutic Services (RTS) is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our energetic and supportive team. RTS provides a casual atmosphere where you will collaborate with therapists of all levels, from Interns to CFs to veterans.
We have a diverse caseload but make sure therapists are comfortable with the diagnosis they will be treating while encouraging them to learn and grow by stepping out of their comfort zone.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Candidates should possess a Masters in Speech-Language Pathology and Washington State License. CF’s are also highly encouraged to apply.
RTS offers a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and continuing education opportunities.
– Evaluate clients using formal and informal assessment tools.
– Write quality evaluation reports, maintain accurate treatment records and progress reports.
– Develop and implement goals.
– Review progress regularly and adjust treatment plans as needed.
– Provide parent training and support as an integral part of the therapy program.
– Observe confidentiality and HIPAA standards.
– Provide and maintain a clean, organized, and attractive work environment.
– Maintain awareness of the latest developments in the field and share information with other team members.
-collaborate with other professionals, school staff, OT/PT’s, ABA providers
– Time management
– Oral and Written Communication
– Ability to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with clients, families, and staff
To Apply please fill out the Employment Application Form and submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]