Articulation Therapy • Speech • Speech Therapy • Apraxia
Articulation is the process by which sounds, syllables, and words are formed when your articulators (jaw, teeth, tongue, lips, and palate) alter the sound that is produced. If you are having a difficult time understanding what your child is saying, or their speech sounds funny, they may have an articulation disorder. At Rock Therapeutic Services, we use a variety of techniques and methods to help your child speak more clearly.
Articulation • Speech • Phonology Therapy may help:
- Improves pronunciation of words for clearer communication
- Help improve motor speech coordination
- Improve functional speech
- Help decrease a childs level of frustration
- Help improve socialization with peers
Contact the Seattle Speech Therapist for your consultation at 425.358.4885.